We are still working on Sabrina's case. It is very complicated due to the very serious nature of her disease. We have found out some more information about her medical status that we didnt have initially. The doctor in California is not going to be doing her case now. We are in contact with a peds neuro surgeon at Riley Hospital in Indy. He will possibly be doing her case. We are deciding hopefully today if surgery is the best option for her. She needs much prayer as do the people at Gods Littlest Angels orphanage that are caring for her now. We are praying that God helps us make the best decision for her care.

No comments: