4.05.2008

Update on Shnaider...

Shnaider is on his way from Miami to Indianapolis today. Lori and I were going to pick Shnaider and Barbara Walker up from the airport at 2:30. She was not picked up on time from her hotel in Miami, so she and Snaider missed their original flight. They are routing her through Chicago, and will arrive in Indy at 8:30 tonight! Even in the states, nothing goes as planned! :-) Shnaider has his MRI and initial appointment with the Neurologist on April 10. I will post more when I know the results from the tests. I get to keep Snaider at our house for 2 days, until his host family gets back from vacation in Pennsylvania. I might not be able to give him up! lol...

He seems to be adjusting to all of the different changes very well! He has been a great traveler over the past couple days! As long as he has some crackers to munch on, he has been perfect! Pray for his family back in Haiti, that they have peace during their seperation! I can not even imagine having to send one of my children to another country without me, to save their life! This shows you how much love these families have for their children! Pray also for Shnaider, he is 17 months old, and is reallly going to miss his mommy and daddy!

I will post more when I know more.


No comments: